Stars Cleaners - STAR AWAY FROM STAR CLEANER

This is the worst cleaner I have ever used. They have some guy named Carlito who said my jogging jacket to another customer. I had paid $195.00 for my jogging suit. I received someone else pants whenI picked up my cleaners. I came to back to the cleaners to bring the customer pants back. I was insulted by a *** named Carlito. He laughed in my face. He said he knew who had my jacket, but they can return it whenever. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR CLOTHES TO THIS CLEANERS. THIS BUSINESS IS HORRIBLE. I will be filing an compliant with the BBB and Attorney General Office.

ADRIAN

Review about: Clothing Returns.

Stars Cleaners - ABSOLUTE THUGS BEHAVIOR AFTER THEY DAMAGE YOUR CLOTHES - DO NOT GO HERE BECAUSE THEY WILL GET GHETTO AND THREATEN TO GET UGLY AS SOON AS YOU POINT OUT ANY DAMAGE THEY DO TO YOUR CLOTHES

Houston, Texas 5 comments

These people at STARS CLEANERS (ADDRESS 14525 BELLAIRE BLVD, HOUSTON TEXAS 77083, PHONE 281-575-1820)advertise .99 cents per pc to dry clean but it's really not true.The fine prints - you still pay $1.69 for each pc in addition to surcharges of all kinds.

But the worse part is they are so backwards and ghetto with thug attitude if you ever point out any damages that they do. I had 2 brand new Ralph Lauren Polo men's dress shirts ($89 + taxes) that I had cleaned. They destroyed the collars on both. I brought it to the main guy at counter (CARLITO) who immediately disclaimed the damages by saying that "OLD SHIRTS WILL DAMAGE THIS WAY WHEN WE CLEAN".

I let it go when I should not have because the shirts were just purchased and worn about 2-3 times so they were hardly "old". Then a week or so later, another Polo shirt was damaged with 3 dark stains on the front. I pointed out the stains to the girl at counter who said she would re-clean the shirt. I came to pick up and stains were still there, so she said let her have them re-clean again.

When I came to pick up the 3rd time, the stains were still there and the THUG Carlito told me he would have it re-cleaned personally himself but also disclaimed responsibility by saying that maybe I got coffee stains on the shirt myself to which I told him I NEVER DRINK COFFEE. I came a few days later and the THUG Carlito came out and told me that he could not get stains out and now it's "A HE SAID SHE SAID SITUATION SO TOUGH LUCK". I was appalled by his nonchallant attitude and I told him how dare he treats customers this way and he said "BECAUSE I CAN AND IT'S A HE SAID SHE SAID SO THERE IS NOT A *** THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT". He told me I was "LUCKY THAT IT WAS HIM BECAUSE IF IT HAD BEEN HIS ASIAN MOTHER OR ANOTHER OF HIS ASIAN FAMILY MEMBERS, THINGS WOULD HAVE GOTTEN REALLY UGLY FOR ME".

Wow!!! So that's how STAR CLEANERS treats the customers. As long as things are ok, and they collect your money then no problems but if they damage your clothes then they threaten you that you're lucky because "THINGS CAN GET REALLY UGLY FOR YOU". I remember when I first drove up to STAR CLEANERS and saw the broken window all boarded up, my boyfriend was apprehensive at the time and told me "maybe you should not go here, it's obvious that they pissed someone off to get the rock through their window".

NOW I CAN SEE WHY. DO NOT GO HERE. YOU DO NOT NEED THE GHETTO TREATMENT OR THREATS FROM THESE PEOPLE. IT'S A 3RD WORLD FISH MARKET MENTALITY THAT "CARLITO" THINKS HE IS DOING YOU A FAVOR TO ALLOW YOU TO BE A CUSTOMER.

And they are NOT cheaper at all because they will damage your clothes and they will threaten you that things will get really ugly for you.

NO CUSTOMER DESERVES TO BE ABUSED IN THIS MANNER BY THIS FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS, ESPECIALLY THE FRONT COUNTER THUG, CARLITO.I WILL ALSO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE AND BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU OF GREATER HOUSTON not for any other reason than to inform other customers of how badly they will be abused and mistreated at STARS CLEANERS, HOUSTON TEXAS

Review about: Clothing.

Comments

Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States #708006

He and Josh Ph illi pssdfeshfuj suck infinetly. Done.

Houston, Texas, United States #681965

This place is really rude.The guy you mention is a ***.

He is rude and mean. They do not do a good job with cleaning your clothes. I picked up 6 shirts and they damaged 4 out of 6 with white stains all over. I tried to talk to the guy about the damage and he was screaming about how they did not do it.

Go elsewhere.This place is horrible.

to Bao Alief, Texas, United States #682165

That abusive insulting j*rk's name is "carlito" or so he told me.The second I mentioned that my clothes were damaged, he already flexed his arms back and literary leaped over the counter with veins popping out of his forehead to scream at me that it's not the cleaners fault.

I thought I was in some ghetto place. No business should treat a customer this way. He made sure you knew that he would get very "ugly" with you if you continue to claim damage to your clothes.

If my big 6"3 boyfriend was with me, "Carlito" would have gotten his face beaten for threatening me the way he did.I'm sure some customer will kick his *ss at some point for being a punk!

Alief, Texas, United States #681559

:( :( this happened to me too.they damaged of my expensive suit and when I pointed out the damage, the guy at front counter basically got nasty with me and told me the same thing about the HE SAID -SHE SAID and told me they would not do anything about it.

His whole nasty attitude and condescending tone about hey it's just a $10 suit (he obviously buys his suits at garage sales) and told me "it's your word against mine that it was not damaged when you dropped it off". WOW!!! I NEVER WENT BACK. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone.

The guy (hispanic looking guy) is a complete abusive ***.

I am sure someday someone will beat his face in for the way he mistreats customers.IF YOU GO HERE, YOU'RE BETTER OFF JUST THROWING YOUR CLOTHES IN THE DUMPSTER AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE OF BEING ABUSED BY THESE PEOPLE.

to JOE #682170

That abusive insulting j*rk's name is "carlito" or so he told me and he is not Hispanic.In fact, it's a family owned business owned by a Vietnamese family with the mother doing the alterations and the rest of them working in the store.

Carlito is a Vietnamese guy, one of the sons. The second I mentioned that my clothes were damaged, he already flexed his arms back and literary leaped over the counter with veins popping out of his forehead to scream at me that it's not the cleaners fault. I thought I was in some ghetto place. No business should treat a customer this way.

He made sure you knew that he would get very "ugly" with you if you continue to claim damage to your clothes. If my big 6"3 boyfriend was with me, "Carlito" would have gotten his face beaten for threatening me the way he did. I'm sure some customer will kick his *ss at some point for being a punk! Again, I can see now why someone threw a rock through the store's window when I first came to this cleaner.

I should have listened to my boyfriend then and not use them.

DO NOT GO HERE BECAUSE NO CUSTOMER SHOULD BE MISTREATED IN THIS MANNER AFTER THEY DAMAGE YOUR CLOTHES.:(

View more comments